*** ONLY A FEW LEFT IN STOCK ***
Why buy a tow bar and have all the connection problems and instability for your little one?
Tag Alongs are perfect for children aged 4 to 9 who can’t manage those longer bike rides, or maybe haven’t mastered riding just yet. They can also be used for children with balance issues with the addition of an Adams backrest (with the WeeRide backrest in development). The most important part of a tagalong is the pivot, and we have the best system, with the Sync Link Pivot. This ensures the smoothest and safest up/down and side to side movement.
The Pro Pilot is our “deluxe” tag along with:
- Light weight aluminium frame - easier ride and handling
- Better looking with a beautiful red glaze finish.
KEY SALES POINTS
- Safety Flag included
- Includes two mudguards and chain guard
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast
- True quick release system for fast detachment from adult bike
- New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child – Sync Link is unique to WeeRide and ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
- Superior design Front Splash Guard
- New arm folds easily for compact storage / movement
- Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range
- Higher quality seat than most others
- Beautiful paint finish
- 20" wheel size
- Holds up to a 35kg rider
- Recommended for ages 4 – 9, rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest
- No need for speeds, why complicate the issue and make it more expensive?
BOX SIZE 17L X60W X92h
AGE RANGE 4 TO 9 YEARS